Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

On the eve of this thanksgiving, I am grateful.

I am grateful for my family, those close and far away.

I am grateful for the family I have made new connections with through the wonders of the commputer age.

I am SO grateful for all the opportunities that come my way both in musical terms and in personal ways.

I am grateful for the love I feel in my heart.

I am grateful for the music that courses through my veins!

And I am grateful that I can FEEL gratitude....no matter the past or future....they don't really exist! It is only now that exists!

And, I am grateful to the people who have entered and exited my life...people who have left a definite impression....people who I will remember always, and love forever!

Happy Thanksgiving.... everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I lived closer and had had the chance to know you as I grew up. There is a passion in you that is palpable even through the keys you stoke online.

Must admit I'm a bit jealous that Chris actually got to know you better than I have. Perhaps my turn will be soon. I'm thankful he had his turn before it was too late.